How do we create our science content?
* Note: The information we edited is for reference only, does not replace any doctor’s diagnosis or any treatment.
The information in the article is collected from reputable medical sources in the world. The information after being edited will be sent to specialists for their censorship. The standardized articles will be posted on the website bacsidayroi.net.
- When we collect scientific content from our medical team, we will supplement the information required by internationally recognized medical documentation.
- Our editorial team processes documents, shapes it and then sends it to scientists, doctors, and graduate students for censorship and verification.
- Publication documents always comply with the content editorial regulations and the opinions of physicians to ensure correctness.
- We always keep in mind that our goal is to provide the most accurate medical information but not to replace a doctor’s diagnosis.
– All information provided on our website is for general information only, so you can refer to the information on the website but not to replace a diagnostic or therapeutic method.
– Our website does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatments.
– In any case, we are not responsible for the short-term or long-term consequences or damages that occur during the use of information from the website.
– Our editorial collaborators create articles from trusted medical sources and through a doctor’s review but cannot substitute for direct diagnosis and treatment by a doctor.
– The content contains reference information from reputable sources. All of them are all referenced to via the html link at the bottom of each article.
The medical editors collaborate with us
Creating our scientific content is the result of a long process involving a group of people to provide the public with a reliable, documented, scientifically accurate information and easy to understand from the reader.
[avatar user=”dangtuantrinh” size=”thumbnail” align=”left” link=”http://bacsidayroi.net/author/dangtuantrinh/” target=”_blank” /]
Dr. Dang Tuan Trinh – Responsible for the activities and content on website bacsidayroi.net, he participated in the editing and approval of the content posted on the website. He is a doctor of urology and urology – a male student who graduated from Hanoi Medical University in 1983. From 1984 to 1989, he worked at Xanh-pon Hospital, 1990-2014 to work at Thanh Nhan Hospital specializing in field of urology – male learning, specializing in examination, counseling and treatment of male diseases. Working experience – 1983 graduated from Hanoi Medical University – a prestigious training unit not only in the country but also abroad. – 1984-1989: Doctor CKI at Sain Paul General Hospital (Now called Green Hospital – Pon) – The leading hospital of Hanoi city is a class I hospital that is highly appreciated by the team. good medical doctor. – 1990-2014: The doctor is also in charge of urology surgeon at Thanh Nhan Hospital.
[avatar user=”nguyenthithuhien” size=”thumbnail” align=”left” link=”http://bacsidayroi.net/author/nguyenthithuhien/” target=”_blank” /]
Thu Hien Nguyen Thi with nearly 30 years of experience in the field of reproductive health, graduated from Hanoi Medical University in 1983 – One of the leading medical training units, Obstetrics and Gynecologist Nguyen Thi Thu Hien is one of skilled and experienced doctors. Not only have they participated in many specialized seminars, doctors have also examined and effectively treated gynecological diseases, infertility infertility, sexually transmitted diseases … for thousands of large women City people trust and love. Working process – Doctor Nguyen Thi Thu Hien graduated from Hanoi Medical University majoring in Obstetrics and Gynecology in 1983. This is a prestigious training institution of the whole country in general and Hanoi city in particular. – From 1984 – 1996: was the chief doctor of Obstetrics and Hospitals in the capital, where Doctor Hien performed the examination, counseling on diseases related to obstetrics and infertility infertility, sexually transmitted diseases for women. – From 1996 – 2014: was the Deputy Head of the Reproductive Health Department at Dong Da District Medical Center, Dong Da Birth House, this is one of the health care units for reproductive health for Hanoi residents. -From 2001-2003: being a specialist in obstetrics and gynecology, Central Obstetrics Hospital, this is a central hospital which is trusted by many people. Here, doctors perform examinations, counseling and treatment, ultrasound of infertility gynecological and infertility diseases for thousands of women in and outside Hanoi city. -From 2014-2016: is the Obstetrics and Gynecology Doctor of the Hanoi Reproductive Health Center – the unit performs technical and professional activities on reproductive health care in Hanoi city.
[avatar user=”hathiemdong” size=”thumbnail” align=”left” link=”http://bacsidayroi.net/author/hathiemdong/” target=”_blank” /]
Name: Ha Thiem Dong Work place: Bac Kan General Hospital Story: Hanoi Medical University - Specialty orientation Studied at 103 Military Medical Academy - course 2013 Thai Nguyen University of Medicine and Pharmacy Working at the internal medicine department of Bac Kan General Hospital in 2015 Specialize: General internal medicine doctor: counseling on examination and treatment of internal diseases at Bac Kan General Hospital.
[avatar user=”kienle” size=”thumbnail” align=”left” link=”http://bacsidayroi.net/author/kienle/” target=”_blank” /]
Name: Kien Le
Workplace: Medical University Hospital
Story: Seoul National Hospital University – Seoul National Hospital University Ha Noi medical university
Working at the emergency department of Medical University Hospital
Specialize: Doctor specializing in synthetic foreign medicine Emergency surgeon